By recognizing our responsibility towards the environment, we commit to develop our activities applying sustainable practices that favour environmental and social protection.
Sustainable management is full control of variables affecting the environment and people, particularly those affecting natural resource preservation.
Towards this goal, MAS goes beyond implementing and updating an “Environmental Management System” in compliance with UNE-EN-ISO 14001, encompassing all firm operations to the totality of workers and partners.
MAS Abogados declares its policy and commits to:
- Respect normative applicable to our activity and requirements related to the environment and sustainability.
- To promote and pursue Environmental conservation, reducing the environmental impact produced by our activity.
- Develop a continuous formation of our personnel and partners, promoting its participation in sustainable management.
- Establish goals to achieve an ever-improving environmental performance of our activity
- Pursue a communication and collaboration with Public Administration in minimizing the environmental impact of our activities.
- Publish and make available our MAS Quality and Environment policy.